- If you wear S size and are rather short, select ties beginning with V or P
- If you are of medium height or rather tall, also select the makes beginning with V or P
- If you wear M or L size and are of medium height or rather tall, all makes will fit you
- If you wear + size, makes which code begins with N will fit you best
Current tidbits of world fashion are tone-in-tone units. Simplest way to achieve a good result: check that one of the colors is definitely lighter and another is darker or more powerful. The advantage of vinaceous tones is their ability to fit everybody and everything. Full everyday luxury! You plan to attend an important business meeting? Or go to chat with your friends? Then combine the designer tie with everyday knitwear, skirt and blouse, and, naturally, with gown.
The tie is packed in box. Good choice for a present !
V:Length of tie from knot to tip is 30cm.
- Do not wash your tie or give it for dry cleaning. This is pendant tie, not simple necktie.
- Various parts that do not tolerate washing or chemical treatment have been used for embellishing. If you are not wearing your tie at the moment, keep it in the box.
- Red tie is ambitious. It can mean power, passion and courage!
- Blue tie symbolizes integrity and peace.
- Black tie emphasizes elegance of the wearer!
- Green tie – in addition to the green way of thinking, green is the colour of fairy-tales, representing the wisdom of tree spirits and fairies!
- Brown tie – the person who chooses this colour stands firmly on the ground.
- Reddish brown tie tells about professionalism of the wearer.
- Yellow/orange tie – youthful, full of hope and lucky.
- White tie – colour of inner and outer purity.