If you look up to contemporary style icons, there is no better trick for enhancing femininity than masculine style. Designer ties By Kaire Avi bring totally necessary romance into the fast-paced contemporary life.
Pure rhythms of black and red have breathtaking power. Classic and easy to show off. Single-flowered flower motives give feminine glamour to the tie.
The tie is nicely packed in a box.
Length of tie from knot to tip is 40 cm.
- If you wear S size and are rather short, select ties beginning with V or P
- If you are of medium height or rather tall, also select the makes beginning with V or P
- If you wear M or L size and are of medium height or rather tall, all makes will fit you
- If you wear + size, makes which code begins with N will fit you best
- Do not wash your tie or give it for dry cleaning. This is pendant tie, not simple necktie.
- Various parts that do not tolerate washing or chemical treatment have been used for embellishing. If you are not wearing your tie at the moment, keep it in the box.
- Red tie is ambitious. It can mean power, passion and courage!
- Blue tie symbolizes integrity and peace.
- Black tie emphasizes elegance of the wearer!
- Green tie – in addition to the green way of thinking, green is the colour of fairy-tales, representing the wisdom of tree spirits and fairies!
- Brown tie – the person who chooses this colour stands firmly on the ground.
- Reddish brown tie tells about professionalism of the wearer.
- Yellow/orange tie – youthful, full of hope and lucky.
- White tie – colour of inner and outer purity.