- If you wear S size and are rather short, select ties beginning with V or P
- If you are of medium height or rather tall, also select the makes beginning with V or P
- If you wear M or L size and are of medium height or rather tall, all makes will fit you
- If you wear + size, makes which code begins with N will fit you best
Interesting composition, isn’t it? We have combined dark blue with pink roses. Now, you can be a stylist by yourself. Wear together with dark blue trousers or skirt and pink knitwear or blouse. Can be also worn simply over a dress. And if you would like to look especially striking, trousers can be even checkered.
Length of tie from knot to tip is 40 cm.
The pendant tie is nicely packed in a gift box.
- Do not wash your tie or give it for dry cleaning. This is pendant tie, not simple necktie.
- Various parts that do not tolerate washing or chemical treatment have been used for embellishing. If you are not wearing your tie at the moment, keep it in the box.
- Red tie is ambitious. It can mean power, passion and courage!
- Blue tie symbolizes integrity and peace.
- Black tie emphasizes elegance of the wearer!
- Green tie – in addition to the green way of thinking, green is the colour of fairy-tales, representing the wisdom of tree spirits and fairies!
- Brown tie – the person who chooses this colour stands firmly on the ground.
- Reddish brown tie tells about professionalism of the wearer.
- Yellow/orange tie – youthful, full of hope and lucky.
- White tie – colour of inner and outer purity.