- If you wear S size and are rather short, select ties beginning with V or P
- If you are of medium height or rather tall, also select the makes beginning with V or P
- If you wear M or L size and are of medium height or rather tall, all makes will fit you
- If you wear + size, makes which code begins with N will fit you best
If you look up to contemporary style icons, there is no better trick for enhancing femininity than masculine style. Designer ties By Kaire Avi bring totally necessary romance into the fast-paced contemporary life. Handcrafted fancy blossom motifs are hiding assured youthfulness and style awareness and they courageously transfer these qualities also to the wearer. Wear the designer tie with blouse and trousers, gown or knitwear; and, at the same time, you can be sexy, lively and free.
The tie is nicely packed in a box.
Length of tie from knot to tip is 40cm.
- Do not wash your tie or give it for dry cleaning. This is pendant tie, not simple necktie.
- Various parts that do not tolerate washing or chemical treatment have been used for embellishing. If you are not wearing your tie at the moment, keep it in the box.
- Red tie is ambitious. It can mean power, passion and courage!
- Blue tie symbolizes integrity and peace.
- Black tie emphasizes elegance of the wearer!
- Green tie – in addition to the green way of thinking, green is the colour of fairy-tales, representing the wisdom of tree spirits and fairies!
- Brown tie – the person who chooses this colour stands firmly on the ground.
- Reddish brown tie tells about professionalism of the wearer.
- Yellow/orange tie – youthful, full of hope and lucky.
- White tie – colour of inner and outer purity.